The server got wiped, that means we got a new map and ranks/titles are set back.
Short summary of what got changed/added:
- M92 got added, can be found in helicopter loot crates and supply drops
- M92, LR300 and M249 are uncraftable, M5 will be craftable until the Devs find a way to apply skins to already crafted items
- No more sewing kits in weapon crates – now there’s turret parts, hqm stacks, and pipe stacks
- Crafting costs for following building parts got reduced: Floor grill, Prison gate, Prison wall, Chainlink fence, Chainlink gate, Shopfront, Metal bars, Armored bars, Wood bars, Embrasure A, Embrasure B
- Codelock no longer unlocks when first entering a code, just whitelists you
- Natural caves got added and come in various sizes from small, to medium, to huge.They feature building zones, traps, ladders, various parkour-esque challenges and a bucket elevator.
More info can be found on https://playrust.com/devblog-138/
Added natural caves to the world generation Increased default world size to 3500 Optimized world generation times of bigger maps Increased prevent building zone around water treatment plant Fixed lighthouse sometimes spawning far out on the ocean Fixed some deployables being placeable partially inside constructions Fixed pillars, walls and floors reaching into prevent building volumes Fixed some foundation stacking exploits Fixed some weapon firing rate exploits Slightly stricter melee / projectile anti hack Added sounds for the bota bag Added sounds for the small water bottle Viewmodel for c4 Viewmodel for satchel charge Viewmodel for survey charge Holdtype for c4 Holdtype for satchel charge Holdtype for survey charge Worldmodel for c4 Worldmodel for satchel charge Worldmodel for survey charge Sfx setup & sounds for for c4 Sfx setup & sounds for for satchel charge Sfx setup & sounds for for survey charge Halved cost for most exotic building pieces (embarsure, prison gate, chainlink etc) Rebalanced loot tables to never have garbage in higher end loot tiers M92 implemented Codelocks no longer automatically unlock when code is entered Reduced component cost for satchel charges Reduced component cost for ladders Increased salvaged tool component costs Made most military weapons uncraftable Thrown items (satchel/c4/etc) are properly oriented to throw/land positions Spears do more melee damage Spears are easier to hit people with Spears do less throw damage