Short summary of what got changed/added:
- Hemp can only be planted within a foot of each other
- M249 is now repairable, lower repair cost for rifles/SMG’s
- Builidng Blocked zones around caves got reduced, they are less restrictive when compared to the other dungeons now
- Recycling Sheet metal gives more resources
- Rust Legacy got removed. 🙁 We’ll never forget the great time we had together!
More info can be found on https://playrust.com/devblog-139/
Fixed explosive damage through walls Added culling volumes to military tunnels Stricter high external gate terrain placement Reduced cave prevent building volumes Stricter line of sight anti hack Added server side reload time verification Added batching to various commonly placed objects Added support for doors to batching system Fixed debug camera anti hack exploit New sounds for m92 Ambient sound polish Rotated c4 in c4 viewmodel Updated supply signal viewmodel Tier2 Loot table distirbution normalized Mace is cheaper Salvaged Sword is cheaper Custom SMG is cheaper Hemp has minimum placement distance Stuck projectiles keep alignment with their attack vector rather than surface normal Shorter sprint blocking duration when using melee Sprint block happens when melee strike happens instead of windup (more responsive) Repairing items requiring components are no longer free to repair. Sheet metal recycles into more resources than before